Rent the Center for the Arts or Harris Theatre
Center for the Arts: Concert Hall
Opened in 1990, the Center for the Arts plays a key role in the cultural vitality of the Washington Metropolitan region, attracting more than 100,000 patrons to performances annually. The Center for the Arts Concert Hall is a technically adaptable venue. Each year it houses operas, symphony orchestra concerts, theatre productions, dance performances, global performances, and much more.
- 1935 Continental seating with ample leg room (821 Orchestra level, including the pit area and 1112 seats in the Grand Tier/Balcony)
- Adjustable music shell which can enhance the acoustical presence of an orchestra, chorus, soloist, or chamber ensemble
- State of the art lighting and sound system including a projector and large video screen
- Large Orchestral Pit
Center for the Arts: Lobby
The Center for the Arts Lobby is an artistic setting with a unique layout for a multitude of events. Lit naturally during the day, it provides an inviting setting for smaller seated receptions, larger standing receptions, or for conference exhibits.
- 7,735 square feet of flexible space
- Second story balcony overlooking the openness of the Lobby (1560 square feet)
- Seats 125 people for a sit down meal
- Offers an abundance of natural lighting
Center for the Arts: Dr. Linda Apple Monson Grand Tier
The Center for the Arts Dr. Linda Apple Monson Grand Tier is an ideal setting for small seated or standing receptions. With its movable small platform, it often hosts stage readings, lectures, and recitals.
- 1,900 square feet of open space
- Can seat 125 people for a recital or 50 for a sit down meal
- Offers an abundance of natural lighting or easily adjustable shades for a more intimate feel
The Center for the Arts Harris Theatre is a modified proscenium/thrust theater. With two levels of seating and exquisite acoustics, it is the ideal setting for smaller concerts or theatrical productions, recitals, lectures, recordings, and screenings.
- 460 seats, 343 Orchestra level seats and 117 Balcony level seats
- Exquisite acoustical theater which lends itself well to both speaking events and music recitals