Current Employment Opportunities
Please find below a list of open positions at George Mason University's Center for the Arts. To view the position details and/or apply to an open position, click on the position title and it will take you to the appropriate page on jobs.gmu.edu.
- Technical and Rigging Supervisor
- Assistant Director of Development
- Financial Reporting and Grants Analyst
Spring 2024 Marketing Internship
The College of Visual and Performing Arts (CVPA) at George Mason University seeks qualified marketing and communications interns for fall 2023 and spring 2024. This position will work with the CVPA, Center for the Arts and Hylton Performing Arts Center marketing staff to promote performances, events, and programs.
Internships may have various areas of focus including:
- General marketing support including reviewing and editing patron-focused communications and website content;
- General publicity support including compiling earned media coverage, updating press contacts, and entering events into external calendars;
- Multimedia (videography/photography) collection support;
- Grassroots outreach;
- Email Marketing editing.
12-15 hours/week minimum preferred. Scheduling is flexible. Internships are unpaid.
- Ability to independently manage time-sensitive projects;
- Strong writing, editing/proofreading skills;
- Familiarity with MS Office applications (Mac experience is a plus).
For full consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to Kirstin Franko by November 1, 2023.